CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Valentines Day / Sweethearts Dance!






WOW! I never thought that teaching someone how to snowboard would be so hard! So it was Ashleys first time and i am very very proud of myself, usually im not very pacient and guess what this day i was, i dont know something came over me! But ya we had really fun day! Ashley got it down very fast, she is just a Pro! This day was Sweethearts for Bingham high so Ash decided that we should go snowboarding heck no i can not disagree!! It was such a blast!

~~Later that night~~

So that night we went home and got ready for the Sweethearts dance, i just sat around at home and did nothing until she called me and told me she was coming over, so i finally started to get ready and i was done when she got there, actually i was whitening my shoes! ha ah okward!! After she came and picked me up we went to Applebees and we had dinner, well we got done early so we wanted to do something fun so we went across the street to the Inteli bed store! ha ah really random i know! ya we played on all the beds, they even had vibrating ones!! how crazy! after we had our fun we all went over to the school and had our fun, but they had this booth were you could get married so i thought since it is valentines we HAVE to! ha ha so we did and we went to some random girls house after and it was really okward so we left and went and saw Twilight!! ha ah dont even get me started on that show i LOVE IT!!



0 comments: